Thursday, May 19, 2011

miss winfrey

So although I know I am not the only one who is the world's biggest Oprah fan, but insomuch as I like to think of myself this way, I have a few ponderings I'd like to share. Firstly, being 29, I wish my mother had sat me down on the couch at 4 years each day at 4 pm to watch The Oprah Winfrey show so here and now, I could know I really did NOT miss an episode. This would confirm what I already position as truth. Second, I just find it a little funny that Oprah is no longer going to have her own show but yet her best friend, Gayle, remains on TV, on the radio each and every day. Not that there's really any point here but I do muse...are the sad sad Oprah fans like myself around the world going to now take to watching Gayle for the slight possibility she might...gasp...mention the big O? Have her on the show? Lastly, I know Oprah is over the show since she did it for 25 years and all. And I know Oprah is larger than life and will inevitably come out with some superhuman move next but I do wonder, what exactly IS she going to do next? Just wondering :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment