Friday, November 15, 2013

Orange won't be quite as Black as predicted...



While it makes me immensely sad that Laura Prepon's fiercely awesome Alex Vause is now projected to grace us with her presence on only four episodes of OITNB 2.0, aka 2014, I must learn to count my blessings. Right? I mean, after all, it wasn't too long ago that Buzzfeed and, like, a lot of other noteworthy pop culture sources, reported she would only be on a measly ONE episode. So, I mean, as much as I would delight in seeing the lovely Ms. Vause in all 13 episodes of Season 2, in my effort to eliminate negativity from life (like, only where possible of course), I suppose I am (gulp) grateful for her upcoming presence at all. And you, Bunnies and inmates, should be too. Here's to positivity and to Alex Vause. Happy Friday kids!

For original Buzzfeed report, please reference below:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/laura-prepon-orange-is-the-new-black-season-2

No comments:

Post a Comment