Monday, August 18, 2014

RBunny has expanded from the Bunnylogue (!!)

Hey Kids!

If you don't follow me on social media, you may not have yet heard the news that I've expanded my Bunny horizons outside of the still-fabulous (ahem) B-logue. Yes, that's right, Buns, I've somehow manage to bridge three of my favorite topics -- celebrity, scanning the internet, and duh, writing -- into one writing gig.

I posted my to-come bio a couple weeks ago and there is finally some meat there to share with you all. I am a weekly contributor to SheKnows Entertainment! Yes! Woo! And entertaining is it ever.

So, in the spirit of trying to aggregate all my writing into one centralized location, here are links to my first two SK Entertainment published articles. And might I say, on two pretty fierce celebs: The King of Pop and Ms. Queen Bey, the fabulous diva-licious Beyonce.

So, have a read, enjoy and let me know what y'all think!

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1047217/watch-michael-jacksons-new-video-that-made-twitter-history

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1047465/is-beyonce-trying-to-shoot-down-split-rumors-with-this-new-trailer

Cheers,
RBuns

No comments:

Post a Comment