Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Did someone say hipster?








Bonjour Bunnies!

Going to make this a short one today in the spirit of gettingother shiz done on this lovely fall morning. 

Anyway, it's been a #selfieseptember thus far and in looking back at a few of my recent selfies and also, er, from some commentary by friends, coworkers and such, I've ascertained that I have quite resembled a hipster as of late. 

Out of character? Perhaps (to you). 


Comfy? You bet. 

Awesome? Maybe. You decide. 

Hjpster is the New Bunny. 

HITNB. 

Too much? 

Anyway, here are a few of my hipster-esque ensembles as of late. 

Ya know, just in case anyone was wondering.

Shame on me for the selfie selfishness but oh well. At least I didn't do this on, gasp, FACEBOOK!

xo Buns

RBunny (or HBunny)

No comments:

Post a Comment