Wednesday, February 28, 2018

New Hearted Items of Late

  • Chai tea almond milk lattes ~ Almond milk, pssh, no but really, it's like, really good. You're, like, really pretty! Oh Mean Girls how relevant you are in all ways to all things all the time!
  • Cinnamon fragranced candles ~ Can anyone say generic white girl? If the shoe fits, right? Ha, if only I was a basic bitch, a girl can wish though right?
  • Kiehl's Grapefruit Hair products ~ No I am not afraid of the scent and yes, I joined the mecca spa/gym/club/spoiled life temple Eeeeequinox. Sorry not sorry. 
  • Yoga ~ Yes, like, seriously, for real. All my former snarkmaster Namaste instas, pinstas and such have morphed into actual restorative / free flow / vinyassa studio class checks ins. Namastay snarky no more. Just call me the Yogi Bunny. Wait, no don't. But I say yes to yoga!
  • Carbs ~ Enough said. I love carbs. All of them. Carbs. Are. Friend.
  • Juices ~ Legit. Give me some bananas, almond milk and dates all smushed up into highly swallowable goo... yes please. Juice me all day baby.
Who am I? Who knows! Got to keep it moving, that's all I know and that I know for sure (thanks Ms. Winfrey for that ever-epic line).

Namastay great~
RBuns

No comments:

Post a Comment