Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Return of the Bunny

Hi-o bunny-o's!

It has just sadly been brought to my attention that I've been noticeably absent here on the blog-o-bunnies in recent days. Pardon the over-use of the 'o' today, I'm not certain what has gotten into me, it must be my Irish, er Jewish, roots. Rachel Connor reporting here.

In any case, just a quick r'entrance to reassure all o' y'all that I am alive, kicking ... and still writing! I've been a little preoccupied with other, non-bunny writing commitments (professional ones, ahem) but I re-commit  here and now to do my diligence on the b-logue from this day forward. 

So until later, bunny-o's, keep truckin, soak in the delicious Manhattan fall weather and check back here soon for some much-needed revived snark. Toodle-oo!

No comments:

Post a Comment