Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Post-Tgiv

Well now that Tgiv 2013... or should I say the Tgiv of the hashtag... has come and gone, I would just like to again pay tribute to the absurd awesomeness that is my family. This time in writing.

As we all know, I'm not one for cheesiness, however I do embrace a good moment to be thankful and thereby I embrace Thanksgiving. In as much seriousness as I can muster on this post-feast Monday, I would like to declare my thankfulness for my absolutely amazing, epically funny, loud, brilliant, diverse and totally real family. I cannot even begin to imagine a life without these wonderful humans always by my proverbial side. And I do mean proverbial, since we are truly spread far and wide. We start in Cali and end in New York but there ain't no battle of the coasts in this family.

So, that is all. Thank you, NewmanReaderCantorConnorSchechterBerg clan, for making my life incrementally fuller than anything I could ever imagine. I love you all and am counting the days until Tgiv 2014.

#tgiv #yippee #cousins #bulldogs #hashtag #howard #delores #family

2 comments: